Business meetings happen around the city every day. Professionals come together at a table to discuss some important plans, interviews, proposals, and ideas or even finalize a deal. Walk into a good coffee shop, a casual café or even a decent restaurant and you won’t be surprised to see people with laptops besides food on their table. Is it because of the dearth of good places where people can have the right environment to discuss the right things? No. this is because a lot of us don’t know what they are missing. Thanks to the coworking industry and their service of “meeting room” with which anyone can now have a professional place to sit, interact and make the much-needed impression on their guest. If you hire a meeting/conference room in Noida, for instance, you would pay on an hourly basis in exchange for the correct arrangement and staff support.
Why should you choose a meeting room when there are alternatives available?
- You obviously need to order the food/beverage if you wish to use their seats which can be a big expense depending on the number of guests and the place.
- There would be the background music playing whose volume you can’t control and the chatter from the other tables would keep pestering.
- You may or may not get the Wi-Fi that you would surely need in case of a good presentation or spontaneous internet surfing.
- There would be nobody to assist you in case you need any meeting-related supplies.
Why does the location matter?
Where you work or take your important tasks reflects how seriously you take your job. If a person is very casual about calling their guests/prospects to just any place for a discussion, it gives the hint about their seriousness for that particular thing. Carrying out meetings in just another café might turn off your investor, business partner, next hire, or whoever you’ve called. Remember, location is the key!
Inviting people for a meeting/conference in a place located within a business hub or a good area amongst other corporate buildings set the bar high for how they’d perceive you and form an image. A local coffee shop in a random area might do just otherwise. Let’s say you’re in Noida and want to pitch your business idea to a set of people, you shouldn’t be inviting them to a restaurant or a public place but one of the best conference rooms in Noida, and that would be inside a shared workspace.
Why is a meeting room a preferred choice?
- To begin with, a meeting/conference room is a service offered by coworking spaces that are usually very impressive, modern, centrally located, and have a sophisticated atmosphere.
- Unlike some local joints, they are spacious and can accommodate even a big group so you don’t have to adjust the seats like you would do in some café, for example. There is ample space to sit and move per head.
- There would be screens, projector, makers, and audio/visual devices, speakers, charging points, internet connection, and everything that would help in making the meeting a successful one.
- Conference rooms in Noida or any other place are constructed keeping in mind the need for privacy and noise-cut. The walls and door of the meeting rooms help prevent the external chatter from coming in and thereby creating minimal disturbance.
- The furniture inside a meeting room is typically ergonomic and therefore, all the required plugs & switches are near to the hand, the seats are adjustable, the table is big enough for the number of chairs placed and the monitor/screen is visible to everyone.
What else do you get?
While the above points are convincing enough to opt for a meeting room at a flexible office for a better conference/discussion, is there anything else that could add to the merits of the service? Let’s find out!
Since a conference room is one of the services offered by coworking space, don’t be surprised if you get bonus facilities than just a room to discuss important matters. A shared working space is known to offer continuous assistance to their members for the entire time they are opting for their services be it an hour or a year.
The staff: You’d be assisted by the technical staff for anything related to the screens, the audio/visual system, the switches, the internet or anything related to the connectivity. The housekeeping staff would always be backing you with the cleaning and serving of water, tea or coffee. You’ll also be helped with a hygienic washroom facility that adds to the convenience.
On the spot booking: In case of a situation where you have to book a meeting room on the same day of the conference, you don’t have to worry and reach out to the preferred service provider to book a slot. If they happen to have it vacant for that time, you’re in! You can also reach out to them on time and if luck shines, there might be an offer available too.
The management: The management team of a shared workspace is very cooperative. Not just they understand your need but they can also adjust the number of seats as per the requirement if more and can arrange for any specific equipment asked for if possible.
The environment: Just as we mentioned, the meeting rooms of a shared office are always the best for the members inside the workspace are professional, sophisticated and maintain just the right decorum for themselves and others. There is no disturbing noise or embarrassing crowd to let your first impression down.
Equipped and professional meeting room service is available in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore and wherever there are coworking space providers. If you’re looking for a conference room in Noida, Greater Noida or Noida Expressway, in particular, reach out to Let’s connect Coworking for a remarkable conference room with a very helpful staff at your service. Having serving a number of clients and assisting them with their top-notch services, you won’t be disappointed by choosing them. Check out their website, give them a call or simply visit their workspaces to know more about their services or even have a tour of the property!
Read: More Blog