Best Rakhi Choices For Your Brother in the Year 2021
Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the eternal love bond between a brother and his sister. Indians all over the world celebrate it with lots of love and bliss. Since tying rakhi on a brother’s wrist is an essential tradition of this pious festival, all the sisters want to get the most exclusive and impeccable rakhi for their brothers. They all search for a rakhi that is incomparable and is adored by their brother. Suppose they want to send rakhi to USA or any other place they want to get the perfect rakhi online. Sisters also prefer to send rakhi with sweets to make it an ideal combo for this occasion. So here we are with the some best rakhi design choices that we recommend for your brother, which you can buy easily online:
- Flawless Kundan rakhi- These rakhis look incredibly stunning with Kundan stones studded on them and will accentuate the wrist of your brother, and he will like it a lot. You can buy rakhi online easily with Kundan work. Although they are not the latest design, they have their charm and are loved by people. So be sure about it and order these rakhis for your brother. You may also send rakhi to Canada or Australia for your brother now.
- Fancy Bracelet rakhi- Sisters who have a fashionable brother can buy these bracelet-style rakhis online. These rakhis are in silver and golden colors and look just like a bracelet that your stylish brother would like. He will want to wear it even after the day of Raksha Bandhan, as it will act as an accessory for him. You can choose this rakhi for your brother and send rakhi with chocolates to make it a perfect festive delight.
- Mystical Spiritual rakhi- These rakhis mostly have a swastika or Om motif, making them very divine and traditional. They look simple yet graceful. These mantras are symbols of good luck and peace; they are considered very auspicious and will be like a blessing for your dearest brother. He will cherish it even more if he is religious and believes in the significance of OM and Swastik. You may also send rakhi gifts of your choice for your brother to any place through online platforms.
- Stunning Agate stone rakhi- These rakhis are the latest trend in the rakhi collection. They look exclusive and attractive. The agate stone rakhis look very urbane and refined. We are sure that your brother will like these rakhis if he wants to try new things in life. You can order agate stone rakhis online in two or three different colors. You can also pair them with Lumba rakhi or kids rakhi to make it a complete combo.
- Magical Blue or red evil eye rakhi- We all want our siblings to be protected against undesirable vims and stay blessed and happy. Blue evil eye is believed to protect one against any negativity and evil energies. So this rakhi can be a great choice to tell your brother that you care for him and wish him well. They not only look gorgeous but also serve a distinct purpose. So order one of these by online shopping for your adorable brother this year.
These are just a few choices among the vast collection that is available for rakhis these days. We have tried to make your task a bit easier. You can get plenty of options online and choose the finest for your brother. Make your choice wisely and make your Raksha Bandhan celebrations memorable and happier.
Raksha Bandhan refers to the bond of love between siblings. This festival is a celebration of the closeness and devotion between siblings and brother. They wish they could be together to celebrate this day with joy. They may have to be apart at times due to their work or study commitments. The pandemic situation has made things more complicated, as we all know. Many people are unable to travel as often now. This shouldn’t stop you from celebrating this wonderful festival.
Distance and other circumstances should not be a hindrance to family connections or celebrating customs or traditions. Festivals are important for keeping our heritage alive and should be celebrated. When celebrating such occasions, we need to be careful and adhere to the guidelines. Make this Raksha Bandhan memorable.