How To Find Do-Follow Guest Posting Sites
For a new blogger, one of the most difficult things to establish is the right level of exposure. There are so many ways to get the word out about your blog, but only a few can deliver quality targeted traffic. Most bloggers go around trying to sell their useless blogs to people with no strings attached to their lenses.
I want to reveal the few steps that you should base your new blog on, and how to use guest posting to make money with it.
Here are the six steps
1. Write a standard article, and if you want to make sure that it will be accepted, offer it to other blogs that are looking for content. The backlink you get will be a quality one and there is a chance that viewers will end up coming to your blog or site.
2. Now guest post on other blogs. Find blogs that have a homepage that is popular and relevant to your topic and guest post! You will be taken as a credible local expert.
3. Most bloggers don’t want to deal with sites that have to much advertising in their sites. It’s okay to write about your niche topic and have them link to your site. Those links will carry more weight in the eyes of Google and other search engines and will be more valuable.
4. Make sure that you post to other blogs regularly. You don’t want to waste your time by only posting to yours, but occasionally reposting old topics can help you.
5. Most bloggers don’t want you to post negative content on their blogs. Any time you’re going to post something negative, make sure the blog owner has asked you nicely to remove it and that you’ve taken it off your page. You don’t want to be known for your negative content. Millions of blogs out there that are trying to establish themselves as credible sources are very careful about what they post. They want their exact copy to be on their site over and over again. They don’t want negative content on their blogs.
6. Set up your blog to get ranked for your keywords. It takes time, but it’s worth the effort. Keywords need to be consistent in both the headlines and within the published copy. Copy should always be original, and relevant and accurately reflect the nature of your blog post, so that it reflects the intent of the title.
Importance of Link Building
These simple tips will help you get your blog off to a good start. The more links you build for the search engines, the better your blog is going to perform. You’ll also be able to reach more opportunities when you submit your blogs to good, high ranking article directories. You’ll be able to post to many blogs and forums and benefit from excellent networking opportunities. Using a SEO program that puts your blog in the top rankings will also help quite a bit. This will enable more quality hits and audience memberships for your blog.
All in all, these are only a few of the benefits you can gain with a SEO-popularized blog. In fact, there are many more. You can interact with other bloggers and reach out to other audiences that would enjoy reading and commenting on your blog. You can have your links promoted across the Internet. Your blog will also help build your credibility and boost your reputation, so it helps to turn your website into a brand and be known as a reliable source of information and improvements.
These are only some of the benefits that you can exact when you build a SEO-friendly blog. If you want to know more, you can look at blogs with SEO practices and request from SEO experts for tips and suggestions. There are many blogs online that are friendly to search engines and benefit a person from linking to their blogs and websites.