Your wedding forms the most important day of your life and takes lots of planning, time and effort in arranging everything together. As it is a great occasion for all your family, friend and relatives to gather for the celebration, you don’t want it to get jeopardised with even the minutest of an error.
Hiring a wedding planner takes the maximum load off your shoulder and help you make your big day special without last-minute planning and hassles. The most important thing about hiring a wedding planner is that can put in majority of the legwork and checks out the potential venues, service providers and help you in various informed decisions.
When to book a wedding planner?
Once a rough draft of your wedding is prepared and added, you must start interviewing the wedding planners. Few things that you must keep handy during this process are:
- Tentative date of your wedding
- Location of the wedding
- No of events
- Tentative number of guests
- A budget to work on
Questions one must ask before hiring a wedding planner
Few of the questions one must ask before finalising are:
- Ask the planners how they keep track of expenses
- Find out the mode of payments they take
- Ask them if they take payments in percentage or the full payment after the wedding
- Ask them ways to reduce the budget
- See their previous work and ask them about various improvisations they can make
- Ask them about the preparations for various other events at the weddings
5 Reasons to Suggest that You Must Hire a Wedding Planner
- To make your vision a reality: They are the best-equipped people in understanding your vision and making it a reality. The wedding planner is focused only on your special day and pushes everything to go as per plan.
- To help you with budget constraints and legal contracts: They are the ones who can help you with your budget. They ward off unnecessary engagements and demands, with the more important ones.
- To keep things on track: They are the best people to keep all the things on track and in time.
- To get the vendor discounts: Working in and out with various vendors and service providers, they also help you get the vendor discounts.
- To handle ceremony-to-reception flipping: They work with equipped and experienced people and efficiently handles the ceremony to reception flipping.
- To coordinate the entire wedding day: They manage and coordinate your entire wedding day as per your plan and liking so that you enjoy all the festivities and ceremonies with happiness, and joy, without any worry.
Japyee Hotels is one such brand in Delhi/NCR, which has its strong foothold in the city, in terms of luxury, accommodation, food and hospitality. It is the best 5-Star hotel in Delhi with great infrastructure, premises and ambience to offer to all the guests. The hotel offers great indoor and outdoor venues for weddings. They have their wedding executives, well-equipped and experienced of handling a wedding with efficiency and elegance. It is a pure indulgence for all the guests to unwind the delightful service and hospitality, offered by each of the Jaypee Hotels & Resorts across. Visit their website if you are looking for premium wedding destinations in India.
Read More: How To Dress Up For A Destination Wedding