Important Travelling Tips and Precautions During COVID -19
Are you thinking to travel during COVID -19, if yes then use the precautions during travelling? The COVID-19 is widely spread in all over the world. In such a situation, you should travel only if it is necessary. If you choose to travel during COVID-19, then we advise you to use precautions and some tips for your own safety.
Coronavirus Travel Safety Tips
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when you are in public place.
- Avoid close contact and maintain 6 feet distance from people.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Don’t touch anything without wearing gloves.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is not well.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth in open area.
- Ensure that the food you eat is well- cooked.
- Always carry an alcohol-based sanitizer so that you can use it when you need.
- Seek medical help in case you feel unwell and make distance with others.
- Use boiled water at the time of travelling.
- Avoid outside food while travelling.
- Be aware of what you touch.
- Get a Window.
- Wipe down your surroundings.
- Stay home If you are sick.
Follow the Rules, before you Travel:
Does your destination have restrictions on travel?
Before travelling from one place to another, you should consider that your area is free from corona virus or not.
Do you get in contact with any person who is sick?
If you get in contact with a person who is sick or not well, then consult once with medical team before travellingbecause it may be dangerous for you and others, if you are infected.
Is COVID-19 spreading at your place?
Check if COVID-19 is increasing day by day in your area then stop travelling.
Are you at the age where COVID-19 is more likely to get?
If you are a child or an old age person then don’t go out because this age people have high risk to be infected.
After the Travel
- Take a bath after reaching to home.
- Don’t get in touch for 4 to 5 days with family.
- Consult once with doctor after travel.
- Don’t go in public place.
- Take a distance from others.
- Sanitize you’re all materials.
- Wash you’re all the clothes.
Get Idea for Travelling/ Types of Travels
Travel increases your chances of getting infected by COVID-19. If you are travelling from one place to another, it is necessary to know about the situation. Your chances of getting COVID-19 are more while travelling at public area. So, before travelling at the time of Corona virus you must have an idea which type of travel is suitable for you.
Air travel requires some time in security lines and it’s having high risk of close contact. But if you use the safety precautions then it is best for you because most of the viruses and germs do not spread easily in flights due to air circulations.
It is also a best option to travel in a car because it decreases the risk of diseases. Travelling in car is safe but using public toilets and outside foods may cause the risk of corona virus.
Bus or Train Travel
Travelling in buses or train for a long time may highly spread the risk of COVID-19. So, if you are travelling in a bus or train then maintain a distance from others and do not touch the surface areas.
Recreational Vehicle (RV)
If you are travelling in RV travel then it’s create less risk because you may have to stop less often for food or bathrooms breaks. But when they getting gas and fuels at other public places at that time its create risk.
Tips to Get Less Contact while Travelling
- If you are in public area then wear the mask and use the gloves.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others.
- Don’t use public toilets. If you are using public toilet then sanitize your hand and bathroom before using.
- Get your own food; don’t eat at restaurants or in hotels.
- If you are touching any handles or door use the sanitizer before or after touching.
Get advice to avoid infection at the time of traveling during the worst condition of COVID-19 and make yourself healthy and free from diseases.